Friday, April 12, 2013

China Glaze "For Audrey" and OPI "Crown Me Already"

Recently I got my hands on one of my long time lemmings! OPI's Crown Me Already from the Miss Universe collection from 2011. I wanted it for a long time but it was discontinued. Then someone awesome told me that it was on eBay, along with another of my long time lemmings for a pretty good price so I snatched it up. :D
Here's my first mani using it! I wore 3 coats of Crown Me Already on my ring finger. Crown Me Already is a clear base, with small, medium and large silver hex glitters. It's so blingy! I think it'd work great for a glitter gradient too! Must try that soon. I used 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat to smooth it out.
On the rest of my fingers I have China Glaze For Audrey which is one of my all time favourite colours. It seems to be a lot of other people's favourite colour too because I get a lot of compliments when I wear it! I'll definitely need a backup bottle soon because it's getting a bit low and starting to get goopy.
Under Crown Me Already, I've used PVA as my base coat (here's my post about it from my old blog)! I actually haven't used PVA as a base since I did that post in November. I decided to try it again because I had good results with it last time, and I also am finding myself going through a lot of acetone lately and wearing glitter in almost every manicure which also beats up my cuticles.
I only wore this mani for about 8 hours because I couldn't resist peeling it off, but when I did, I had no problems at all. It peeled with ease. :)
So - a question for you. What is your #1 lemming right now?! :) Do you think you'll ever get your hands on it?

Hope you have a great weekend! ♥

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Crown Me Already is a big lemming of mine! It's awesome that you found it :) Beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty look. I love For Audrey & the glitter accent suits it so well

    ReplyDelete