Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nominated: Best Blog Award ♥

Hey guys! I have a different post for you tonight. I wasn't planning on posting, but I was so flattered when Kate from Pimped Out Nails nominated me for the "Best Blog" award, I just had to do it right away. :)
So the rules for this sweet award are that you answer 11 questions, and then nominate another 20 bloggers that have less than 200 followers, and then ask them 11 questions. :)
QUESTIONS
The questions that Kate has asked me...
1. What is your favorite blog/website to look at?
Hmm, there's a lot of blogs and sites I check daily! I'm always on YouTube though. I love YouTube! I almost always have a video playing in the background no matter what I'm doing.

2. What do you want to get out of blogging?
I love just being able to share my nail designs, swatches, NOTDs with other ladies who love polish too! :)

3. What made you decide to start your blog?
I just love(d) reading other blogs! I also love writing so I thought it'd be fun to have my own blog.

4. What is your one favorite nail polish?
I don't think I can answer that! I cannot pick just one! Hehe.

5. If you had to choose one nail design to have for the rest of your life what would it be?
Probably just plain polish. I'd get sick of a design, I think.

6. Do you have any tattoos?
I don't! I'd be too much of a wuss to get a tattoo. And I'd be scared that after a while I wouldn't like it anymore. I like piercings better, you can always remove them.

7. What is your one go-to product that you cant live without?
Cuticle oil. Any cuticle oil. My favourite right now is CND Solar Oil.

8. Who is No 1 on your list of dream dates?
Ehh I don't have a list of dream dates. Does that mean people to date or places to go on a date? If it's a person, there's only one guy I ever want to date and he knows who he is! :) ♥ And if it's a place... My #1 DREAM place to go would be Disneyland. Yep, Disneyland. :) But that's just my dream place to go in general.

9. Are you an Apple or PC user?
PC, but I love Apple products. I want to get a Mac sometime. It's just not in my price range at the moment (or any time soon) LOL.

10. What is your No 1 beauty tip?
Ehh I don't really fuss with much beauty stuff other than nails. So my #1 nail tip would be MOISTURISE THOSE CUTICLES GIRL. ;)

11. Are you happy in life and what would you change if you could?
I'm happy, yeah. I wouldn't change anything. :) Everything that's happened to me is in God's plan for me and He knows what's best for me!


So, those were the 11 questions! :) Thanks so much Kate for nominating me, so sweet. :)

WHO I NOMINATE
Not sure if I can come up with 20 people... I'll come up with as many as I can :)
... And I couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head, late at night. :P Sorry! I know there's more lovely ladies that deserve to be in that list but my brain isn't working. :(

And the questions for you ladies are:
1. Where are you from?
2. Do you have any siblings?
3. What made you want to start blogging, and how long have you been blogging?
4. What is your #1 nail tip?
5. What is your holy grail top coat?
6. What is your favourite nail design you have ever done?
7. What are your other hobbies or things you do, other than nails?
8. What is your current favourite TV show (or movie, if you don't watch any shows)?
9. If your entire stash vanished, what are the 5 polishes that you would repurchase first?
10. How long have you been into nails and how did you get into it?
11. What are your nail/blog pet peeves?

Thank you again Kate for nominating me! Go check out her blog. :)

Have a great night/day guys ♥

 photo siggy_zps5e5fc22a.png
Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment