Sunday, July 14, 2013

11 Questions Tag!

Hi guys! I hadn't planned on posting today, but I was tagged by the lovely Zenorah to do the "11 Questions Tag" so I thought I would share that with you tonight. :) See Zenorah's post HERE.

Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people [ or how many you feel like ] and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them

Here are the 11 questions that Zenorah asked me. (Warning: My answers are fairly boring...)

1. What is your favourite genre of music?
I like most genres of music, apart from rap and metal. I don't really have a favourite, but lately I'm very into newer country music. :) I like Hunter Hayes and Jana Kramer. Delta Goodrem is my all time favourite singer, but she's not country haha.
I was going to say that I like everything on the radio but now that I think about it, I actually hate a lot of the music on the radio.

2. What is your guilty pleasure TV show/movie?
Probably any (newer) Disney show. I love Hannah Montana. :P I also like the High School Musical movies.

3. Name your style icons(s).
I don't really have a style icon. I don't really follow fashion and style trends and lately I really don't like the majority of the clothing trends. I used to like Miley Cyrus' style a couple years back, but now, um, NO. lol.

4. Have you ever walked in the rain?
Not by choice, haha. But yes, many times!

5. Name the scariest thing you have ever done!
I had a super hard time thinking of something 'scary' that I've done. I'm sure there's at least a few, but all I can think of, was last year when my boyfriend and I went on a helicopter flight over Sydney just over a year ago! That was pretty scary, but so awesome at the same time. :)

6. What nail polish are you currently wearing as your manicure and/or pedicure? 
I actually just took off my nail polish about an hour ago. I was wearing OPI's You're Such a Budapest with Ulta3 Stop the Press over it. On my toes I have China Glaze Adventure Red-y.

7. What makeup brand do you have an absolute weakness for? (high end)
I actually don't think I own any high end makeup! Since I've only just recently been getting more into makeup, I don't own very much and I also can't afford high end makeup, especially seeing as the prices for "drugstore" makeup here are basically the same prices as high end makeup in the US!
If I could afford some high end makeup, however, I would definitely want to own some NARS products, I think!

8. Name your favourite junk food(s)!
I have a huuuuuuuuge weakness for junk food, lol. It's bad. I definitely love anything salty. Fries/hot chips especially. xD

9. Story time! Tell us your role model.
Honestly, I don't think I really have one.. When I was young (around 9-15) my role model was definitely Delta Goodrem. ♥ Although I still really admire her a lot and she's my favourite singer/celebrity of all time, I wouldn't really say she's my role model anymore.

10. What is your dream career?
Any career... LOL. I really don't have much idea of what I want to do in my life. But if I could pick absolutely anything I would either do something in the nail industry or work at Disneyland, the place I most want to go in this world. :)

11.  Name your celebrity crush, both male & female.
I'm so boring. I don't have one! I guess I liked Zac Efron when I was in high school haha. I don't have any "crushes" now, though. Why would I need one when I have an awesome boyfriend. :) (Sorry for the cheesiness but it's true! ;))


Here are the questions I want to ask!
1. How many places have you lived in in your lifetime?
2. Have you ever broken a bone?
3. What are your favourite and least favourite nail trends?
4. Where in the world would you like to travel?
5. What made you start blogging?
6. Other than nail polish/beauty products, do you have any obsessions or collections?
7. What are your favourite movie genres? And can you name a few of your all time fave movies?
8. What is your top tip for someone wanting to start a blog?
9. What is your favourite nail polish finish?
10. What is your all time favourite food & drink?
11. Do you have any bad habits?

I tag...
1. Teneil (Shades of Phoenix)
2. Megan (Snowglobenails)
4. Erin (Erinzi's Nails)
5. Lindsay (Always A Girly Girl)
6. Cassidy Lynn (Cassidy Lynn's Nails)

And, I tag anyone reading this! You don't have to do it, but it'd be cool if you did! :)

I really love doing posts like this. I love being able to get to know other bloggers and know more about the person behind the blog. :) Sorry if you don't like posts like this, but I do!

1 comment:

  1. Will do this after work today! I have no idea how to tag people on here though

    ReplyDelete