Monday, August 5, 2013

ANMonday: Disney ♥

Hi guys! Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm so happy to be doing another ANMonday finally! I don't think I've participated in about a month!

Today's theme is Disney. I decided to do each nail inspired by some of my all-time-fave Disney movies!


On my pointer we have Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. / Monsters University! I just love love love those movies. Adorable. :) - Please excuse the way the green polish stained my cuticle lol. Ick.
For Mike I used: Sinful Colors Innocent, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, a BYS black striper and Ulta3 Pro Sky Blue.


My middle finger is meant to represent Andy's bedroom walls in Toy Story. Of all the Toy Story movies, though, I'd have to say the 2nd and 3rd ones are my favourites.
For this nail I used: Ulta3 Pro Sky Blue and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


My ring finger is to represent 101 Dalmatians! This was definitely one of my favourite movies when I was little. :)
For this nail I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White, a black nail art pen, OPI Big Apple Red and a gold nail art pen.

My pinky was a bit of a fail unfortunately. :( And that's sad because this finger was supposed to represent The Princess Diaries, which is easily one of my favourite movies in general of all time, not just one of my fave Disney movies. I have easily seen it 100 times. No exaggeration. I tried using a BundleMonster stamp of a crown for this nail but it just did NOT want to work... so I tried to freehand it. :| I don't think it even looks like a crown lol. Ah well...
For this nail I used Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea and a white nail art pen, with a little rhinestone.

And on my thumb, I've tried to do a Mickey Mouse nail... :P It looks funny, don't judge.
I used OPI Big Apple Red, a black nail art pen and Sinful Colors Snow Me White for my Mickey nail.


I had a lot of fun creating this design! :D I hope you guys like it too. Thanks for visiting! ♥

5 comments:

  1. This is such a NICE manicure :D I love every nail, even the pinky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally tell it was a tiara on the pinky! It reminds me more of Cinderella, though, with the colours. The entire manicure is so cute, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theses!! Monsters Inc. and The Princess Diaries are my favorite Disney movies, along with Finding Nemo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) Oh I love Nemo also! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I am glad you could see the tiara haha. Yes I do agree it looks very Cinderella-ish. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete