Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Love Thy Polish Swatches

Hi guys! I have some new polishes from Love Thy Polish to share with you today! :) There are 3 holographic polishes, a duochrome, a glitter topper and a jelly glitter! :D Something for everyone in this post.


This post is a bit pic heavy so click 'Read More' to see the swatches! :)


For the first 3 swatches, you'll be seeing the polishes on my super short nubs and the rest my nails are a tad longer. Sorry about that lol, I took some of the photos about three weeks ago, and some about two weeks ago.


Fairy Lights is a clear base with small silver holographic glitters. This is not a new polish, but a reformulated version. The glitters in this new version of Fairy Lights are slightly larger than the first version but it's very similar.
I layered 1 coat of Fairy Lights over China Glaze Tart-y for the Party.



Girly Girl is a pinky red jelly base with silver holographic glitters. This colour is so pretty! I can see a lot of girls liking this polish. :) Super sparkly and shiny in the sun too, and a dream to apply.
I used 2 coats of Girly Girl with no top coat.



Shifty Smurf is a blue, green & purple glass fleck duochrome! Freakin' gorgeous and soooo sparkly.
I used 2 coats with no top coat. As you can see, I totally sucked at picking up the pretty colour shift, so here is a swatch video that will show it better.



Sunlight ^
Marine Dream is a light blue-grey holo. Fabulous formula, so smooth and it dried insanely fast for me. I can definitely see myself wearing this often! And I don't say that about many polishes. :)
I used 2 coats with no top coat.

Shade ^
With flash ^

Sunlight ^
Green Eyed Monster is a dark green holo. I absolutely LOVE this colour! ♥ Soo beautiful, even in the shade. The formula was again amazing, and dried really fast too.
I used 2 coats with no top coat.

Shade ^
With flash ^

Sunlight ^
Smurf Got The Blues is a darker blue holo. Again, this is gorgeous! Fabulous formula of course.
(There was a sun shower while I was photographing this polish LOL so sorry if that's visible in the photos.)
I used 2 coats again with no top coat.

Shade ^
With flash ^

I'm absolutely head over heels in love with these amazing polishes, especially the incredible holos! ♥ Love Thy Polish never disappoints! :)

These are available from the LTP store on the 15th of August. :)

Love Thy Polish stockists:
Online Store (AU only - contact for international shipping)
Femme Fatale Cosmetics (AU only)
Mei Mei Signatures (international shipping available)
(also available in 2 salons in SA - see here for more info)

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

1 comment:

  1. I love red nail polish.... girly girly is so cute! holo glitters make this polish really special :D

    ReplyDelete