Saturday, August 10, 2013

Studded Pink & Gold Leopard

This manicure I'm showing you today is definitely a bit out of my comfort zone, but I've been wearing a lot of manis like that lately! I usually do not wear anything this 'out there' and blingy. Haha. But I really enjoyed it nonetheless. :)


For this manicure I used OPI's Mod About You, one of my favourite baby pinks. This one has a bit more of a purple undertone than other pinks I own, though. I used Alanna Renee's Golden Snitch for the leopard spots and for the base on the accent nail. On the accent nail over Golden Snitch I used Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eventide. I also used a black nail art pen for the leopard print.


On my middle finger, I made a line down the middle of the nail with some gold studs that I purchased from Born Pretty Store. At first I had applied top coat to my nail, and then stuck the studs on while it was still wet. About an hour later I had lost 2 studs and was about to go to bed (and knew the rest would fall off during the night) so I pulled them off and re-stuck them on with some nail glue. That was much more effective and they were actually hard to remove haha.


I've seen a lot of manicures all over the internet featuring studs and leopard print (mostly with nude colours instead of pink, though) so that's what inspired me to do this manicure. :) I don't use studs often - or any other 3D accessories for that matter - so I thought I should pull them out.


Thanks for visiting! Hope you like this mani ♥

10 comments:

  1. I really like the mani, and the Femme Fatale glitter is just gorgeous! I agree, it's good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes; that's usually how I end up finding new things I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! And going out of one's own comfort box is always a good thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love , love it! Great mani on sooooooo many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :) I agree :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I agree :D

    ReplyDelete