Thursday, August 15, 2013

Watercolour Flowers {Inspired By @hannvjk}

Hi guys! Sorry I have had a whole lot of reviews on my blog lately, and not a whole lot of NOTDs or informational posts which I really enjoy putting together, I just haven't had a lot of time for that. I still have a lot of awesome stuff to show you which I'm really excited about. :D But for today I have some nail art I did just for fun to share with you. :)

Lately I've been finding a lot of new girls to follow on Instagram and I've found some absolute gems! :) One of them is @hannvjk! I love many of her nail designs, but I especially fell in love with this gorgeous watercolour flower design and thought I would try to recreate it because she did a tutorial for it! :D You can check out her tutorial here.


Polishes I used:
Sinful Colors White On White (white base)
Ulta3 Fruit Tingle (pink)
Ulta3 Tahiti (neon red)
Ulta3 Atomic OJ (orangey yellow)
Ulta3 Acapulco Bliss (dark magenta)
Rubi Violets Are Blue (purple)
BC Co. Shade 16 (green - not that you can see it in my photos lol)
Milani Jewel FX Gold (gold glitter)

So, her design turned out like 28429348x better than mine so don't hate. ;) I wish I'd had a brighter purple to use! I realised I don't own any bright/neon purple polishes. I must change that, huh?! ;P

Also, please excuse the redness around my cuticle area in my photos. That always seems to happen when my hands are cold. o_O


This design was pretty easy to do! :) Definitely check out @hannvjk on Instagram and follow her because her designs are so pretty. I give her all the credit for this design, I could never come up with such a cute mani on my own haha!

Thanks for visiting ♥

11 comments:

  1. I think your version is cute as well! I must try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours came out great! I wish I had the patience to paint my nails nicely like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I absolutely love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin Vine (Muggle ManicuresAugust 15, 2013 at 1:15 PM

    these are gorgeous! i'll have to give that tutorial a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very very nice ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Definitely try it, its really easy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's
    blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in support of you.



    Here is my web-site ... marketing training

    ReplyDelete