Friday, November 22, 2013

piCture pOlish Friday #1 - 'Siren Song'

Hey lovelies!
Every Friday for the next 4 weeks I will be sharing a new piCture pOlish shade with you! They have sent me four for review and I'm sooo excited! :D

PS. Most of the photos in this post are taken in my new light box setup! Let me know what you think. :) I still can't resist taking a few shots outside like I usually do.


This is Siren Song, which is a collaboration shade made with Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails. Rebecca was one of the first bloggers I ever followed so it's really cool to own a polish she helped design! The inspiration behind it actually has something to do with Blink 182 which I think my fiance would find pretty cool haha.

Siren Song is a beautiful mint green with lots of silver micro glitters throughout.
The polish is a little thin and sheer, and to be honest, quite streaky on the first coat, so you will need 3 coats for opacity. The glitters dried slightly gritty but one coat of top coat sorted that out.


In the pictures, it looks like this polish gave me total lobster hands but in person it really doesn't so I don't know what's up with that!
The shimmers were so shy in my photos. :( But in person it is really sparkly and the shimmers are very visible.


piCture pOlish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour ATM! Looks lovely on u too and ur nails r looking perfect right now.

    ReplyDelete