Friday, December 6, 2013

piCture pOlish Friday #3: 'Electric Dream'

Today is the third piCture pOlish Friday! :) You can see last week's post here, or the week before here.


Electric Dream was created with Michaela from Nail Polish Anon. It is a coral hot pink base with a strong gold shimmer as well as some very small silver holographic flakes.

Electric Dream is opaque in two coats, and has a super lovely smooth formula. It dries to a slightly satin/matte finish which I'm finding a lot of PP shades do. As usual I added a shiny top coat.


 And a few outdoor shots. :)


piCture pOlish

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous nail polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay (nailthataccent)December 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM

    One of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures. I have added this to my wanted list on Pinterest SO FAST, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete