Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rudolph Nail Art featuring B Squared Lacquer

I've been so busy lately, but I had to make some time to do some more Christmas nail art before the season is over. I have lots of ideas and lots of Christmastime polishes to use so I have to get a wriggle on!

Today I have a very quick & easy Christmas manicure to share with you, also featuring a new indie polish.


On all the nails except my ring finger, the base colour is Rimmel's Acid House which is one of the new-ish Kate Moss shades. It's a beautiful shimmery dark green.
Over the Rimmel shade I've used B Squared Lacquer's Glitzy which is a beautiful gold glitter! It has a whole bunch of different sizes and shapes of holographic gold glitter including stars. {I actually used one of the stars in this for the tree in my Christmas Cuties nail art.} I have more polishes from B Squared Lacquer to share with you very soon so keep your eye out for that! :D

For my little Rudolph, I used Rubi Taupe, Essence Red Ahead, China Glaze Winter Berry and Ulta3 Black Satin.


Let me know if you might be interested in a quick video tutorial for my Rudolph buddy. :) It's super easy but maybe somebody would like it.

I hope to show you the rest of the Christmas & New Years polishes from B Squared Lacquer before the end of this week! :) Stay tuned for that.

3 comments:

  1. Becca @ FrankenFemmeDecember 17, 2013 at 2:07 PM

    Weird or not, I totally want to cuddle with the reindeer on your accent nail. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that reindeer on the accent nail is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tutorial would be awesome! That reindeer is too cute

    ReplyDelete